Welcome to Annapolis Eye Care Center
DRS. WILKINSON & LEVESQUE
The Annapolis Royal practice was established in 1951 by Dr. Keith Grimm. For brief periods the practice was located in the theatre building and on the second floor of the Royal Bank building. However, it was soon relocated to what is now the Arts Council building and there it remained until the late 1970s.
Dr. Edward Grimm took over the practice from his father in 1976 and in 1989 the location was moved to 259 St. Anthony Street. In March 2004, the practice merged with the Eye Care Center. In February of 2007 the office location was moved to a much larger location at 208 St. George Street, across from King's Theatre.